Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dear Photography, Should I stay or should I go???

I think, everyone has their ups and downs in this industry and sadly I had mine.  I though of quitting and giving up what I love to do even though I know in my heart I cannot imagine not having my camera on my hands and I will go nuts if I don't get my ideas out in photography and won't be able to breath because camera is one of the oxygen tank next to me. Sadly I am very hurt with a lot of people in Fashion World, been taken advantage with a lot of people so freaking many times and just watching everyone  hurting each other.  SAD isn't it? is this what I wanted?? and my answer is "NO" But do I love photography? and my answer is "HECK YES" so then I can fight all this B.S  and I will learn how to ignore the negative and channel myself into the positive side of it.  Today I decided to stay as a stronger person, focus and better... I can do this...  I believe that if you love what you do, you can face anything with the guidance of the BIG GUY!

Stay tuned for my very first photograph in Jan 1, 2008
" The Challenge of the Wave "

1 comment:

  1. Gail remember the devourer lurks around every corner. "Do not cast your pearls to the swine nor give what is sacred to the dogs, lest they flip you over and trample you, says the Lord" Be aware of the "dog eat dog" mentality and choose who you work with wisely. You take authority and never ever conform to this world. Keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus and glorify Him in all you do with delight. His promise is that as you delight yourself in Him, He will give you the desires of your heart. Keep on going.. for those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength, soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint. That's you my dear. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

Contact us

Gail Bowman

http://www.gailbowmanphotography.com

619-227-7522